Adventist Human-Subject Researchers Association-Africa
Promote research excellence and scholarship among Adventist scholars in Africa and beyond.
- Provide mentorship for less experienced researchers to become involved in well-planned publishable research endeavors.
- Provide professional development opportunities to AHSRA- Africa members.
- Develop capacity through training, resource sharing, and general capacity development and allow expertise to be developed across institutions.
- Track research successes and impact.
To serve as a vehicle for the dissemination of research-related information.
- Publish refereed literature and be a credible research voice for the Church.
- Provide a body of peer reviewers for major research initiatives that involve human subjects among Adventist researchers in Africa.
Provide opportunities for research networking for visibility and impact within a spiritual atmosphere.
- Create a spiritual and moral atmosphere of fellowship and dialogue with expert peers and offer them support and collegiality around Africa and beyond.
- Provide a meeting ground for common issues related to human-subject researchers in the Seventh-day Adventists Church on the African continent.
- Organize regular academic conferences, seminars, workshops among institutions on the continent under the umbrella of the AHSRA-Africa.
- Facilitate sharing and showcasing of best practices and up-to-date information
- Share opportunities for research collaborations, exchange of expertise and resources
- Provide social media platforms.